The central office or headend is the heart of your network. With reliability being critical, you need products that optimize your network’s capabilities. Conring’s hardware solutions simplify the design and deployment of your central office or headend, with versatile product families that offer industry-leading density and flexibility and provide the lowest total cost of ownership.
Corning’s Centrix™ Platform, its next-generation switch center solution, combines extreme flexibility and simplicity with the ultimate in density. With superior jumper management and an innovative fiber routing system, the Centrix Platform is a cross-functional system that meets the requirements of multiple application spaces.
- Supports an industry-leading 4,320 LC or 2,880 SC ports per frame, increasing frame real estate utilization by 50 percent
- Modular cassette design accommodates various applications, including switch centers, access nodes, street cabinets and building entry points
- Superior jumper management that accommodates 2.0-mm jumpers
- Up to 20 percent more jumper routing space and up to 50 percent more cable routing space compared to competitive solutions
- Frame available in both front or rear cable access designs
- Offers integration of optical devices such as WDMs, splitters and test ports
- Offers on-frame splicing without loss of connector count density or special splice housing interconnections