News & Product Notifications
SEPTEMBER 28, 2016
KGPCo Recognized by Ericsson With Outstanding Performance in Diversity Award
JANUARY 14, 2016
AUGUST 3, 2015
JUNE 29, 2015
JUNE 19, 2015
KGPCo prides itself on offering customers a wide variety of products and solutions adhering to a high set of standards. We do, on occasion, receive notification from a supplier that a product has a defect or that a global disclaimer is in order.
Central Steel Fabricators Inventory Now Available
Bourns® Products have not been specifically designed or tested for use in: (1) Medical devices that are Class III as defined by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or (2) Nuclear facilities applications. Unless expressly stated by seller in writing, the use of Bourns Products in such applications is not recommended, approved or supported by Bourns, and Bourns shall have no liability in connection with any such non-approved uses of their products by any person.
CyberPower officially announces product discontinuation and end-of-sale for the CS24U12V battery backup and variant models.
The new CSN27U12V and its variant models are the recommended replacements for the CS24U12V models. Please contact your sales representative for model and variant information.
- PREMIER Crawling Insect Killer (20oz Aerosol Spray) will be manufacture discontinued effective June 1, 2012.
- PREMIER Caller ID Adjuncts will be manufacturer discontinued effective February, 2012.
- PREMIER Buried Splice Closures will be manufacturer discontinued effective September 1, 2010.
- PREMIER Encapsulant will be manufacturer discontinued effective September 1, 2010.
- PREMIER Fuses will be manufacturer discontinued effective September 1, 2010.
- PREMIER Pedestal Terminal Blocks will be manufacturer discontinued effective September 1, 2010.
- PREMIER Wire Connectors will be manufacturer discontinued effective December 1, 2009.
- PREMIER Connection Central / Graphite Networks IP Phone System products were manufacturer discontinued effective April 1, 2009.
ZyXEL The ZyXEL P870HW-51Av2 and P870H-51Av2 will soon reach end-of-life resulting in a manufacturer discontinuation. Purchases of these two models are limited in 2nd half of 2010 and will decreased further in 1st half of 2011. ZyXEL presents a strong line of VDSL2 Gateways as a migration path:
- P870HN-51B - VDSL2 with ADSL2+ Fallback, Wireless N
- VSG1432 - VDSL2 with ADSL2+ Fallback, Wireless N, Dual WAN
- VSG1435 - VDSL2 with ADSL2+ Fallback, Wireless N, Dual WAN, HPNA
- P873HNUP-51B - Bonded VDSL2 with Bonded ADSL2+ Fallback, Wireless N, Dual WAN, HPNA
Please contact your sales representative at 800-755-1950 to discuss migration to the newer VDSL2 units.