KGPCo has extensive experience working with customers to identify the most cost-effective transportation models. Delivering products on-time, in the most cost-effective method is our first priority. Through carrier management using formal requests for quote (RFP) and audits, KGPCo is able monitor and secure the most competitive carrier shipment methods on a continual basis.
Specialized transportation services include:
- Transportation administration through route guide management. You provide the preferred carriers and methods of delivery and KGPCo will ship to your specifications.
- When issues arise, KGPCo can assist with the claims management process. It’s a time consuming process resulting in serious implications to the bottom line that KGPCo is well versed in managing.
- A variety of delivery methods can be customized to meet delivery dates while saving freight costs. With mode shifting services, KGPCo can determine the most cost-effective delivery method such as rail or truck, to meet your needs.
- Cross dock merge and transit services are available for business cases that require product to be staged in nearby locations and shipped to one or many local locations. This economical solution provides lower freight terms and on-time delivery with completely customizable shipment or locations requirements.
- Freight and transportation model analysis is a periodic service available to KGPCo customers to determine the cost per origin/destination point. We can determine what carrier method and provider best fits your need to gain the best freight costs.